Cleaning your V2 Cigs are by all means, one of the most important things that you must do. Its importance cannot be overstated. This is because overtime, the e-cigs usually collect dirt, debris and forms of filth including the residue from the e-liquid. In order to keep the device working in its optimum level, it is important that you clear all these before they build up. Failure to do so will lead to the battery having a decreased life.
The vaping experience will also be less satisfying as the vape cloud and the taste might get compromised. Cleaning the V2 Cigs regularly, about once every week, should ensure that all components are giving excellent performance making your overall vaping experience to be amazing.
Steps to Clean V2 Cigs Cartridges and Battery
Cleaning your e-cig requires a few steps, all of which are very important. Some of the things that you will need include a clean absorbent paper towel or cloth, some warm water, rubbing alcohol and cotton swabs. If the V2 Cigs are really dirty and have hardened grime, tweezers or a toothpick may be needed for removal of the dried-on residue.
The steps to clean your V2 Cigarettes are as follows:
- Start by disassembling the v2 cig. Separate each component from the other parts before you start the cleaning process to enable you to get to all the crevices and grooves. Ensure that you follow the correct procedure for disassembling the v2 cig. Refer to the manufacturer’s instructions if you are unsure.
- Use the paper towel or a clean cloth to clean the atomizer carefully. Wrap the towel around it and with a tight grip, twist it to remove all grime and residue. Ensure that you get to all the hard to reach places including in between the threads.
- Do the exact same thing for the battery. Ensure that you use a different cloth or a clean section of it and focus on the connection point where usually gunk builds up. Grime and dirt can interfere with the connection and result in battery issues so be sure to remove all of it.
- Clean the charger as well. Use cotton swab to do this and ensure that it is unplugged before you start.
- If the cloth that you used to clean was dump or you used some rubbing alcohol, always remember to allow everything to dry up first before attempting to use it. Moisture might result in a short circuit.
Things to be consider while cleaning V2 Cigs
Ensure that all the parts of the device are clean and wiped free of e-liquid residue and any dirt. The battery, especially the connection points need to be given special attention because the performance of the battery might be interfered with by even trace amounts of grime. They will add resistance to the flow of power and result in some negative impacts on your vaping.